You will primarily be responsible for:
- Monitoring, measuring and recommending ways to improve network performance and customer experience to the end client
- Analysis and problem solving of complex scenarios
- Required to provide support in network optimisation with a focus on KPI's and network troubleshooting when required.
- Required to work pro-actively and independently to source out potential network problem areas and identify solutions to improve the performance.
- Network Planning and Design
- Capacity dimensioning and forecasting
- Developing, managing and executing to a plan
Experience required for the role:
- Around 10 years of working on mobile technology (UMTS/LTE) with at least 7 years of LTE planning & optimisation experience.
- Proficiency in customisation of reports and KPI based on packet capture or available counters / logs (an advantage).
- Previous experience with Drive Testing Tools (TEMS, NEMO etc.), Post Processing Software (ActixOne), MapInfo, RF Planning Tools (Asset, Atoll etc.) and OSS Platforms (M2000, NetAct).
- Understanding of Australian Telecommunications Regulatory
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for further information.