The position is primarily responsible for continuous Project Management and end to end deployment within the mining and telco space. Experience working in telecommunications and mining projects is required.
- Continuous Project Management Planning and end to end implementation of the Project Management Plan
- Contributing proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect the changing environment
- Implementing proactive replanning to keep the services delivery on the course
- Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance
- Coordinating with service delivery team to manage issues and track the status
- Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- Over ten years of experience within the telecommunications, preferably with prior construction or mining knowledge.
- Solid working knowledge of current technology platforms and associated professional services, including 2G,3G, LTE and wireless, RAN and transmission.
- Strong understanding of Occupational Health and Safety and risks to people and property as applied to the working environment.
- Own the overall responsibility of implementation of services in delivery through to final acceptance
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience Managing issues and tracking the status
- Excellent communication skills
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to flex their existing skills while gaining valuable experience alongside highly knowledgeable project teams. Please apply now to register your interest or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.