Proactively work across the entire claim life cycle and develop consistent case management practices consistent with our claims Service Delivery Model. Manage and contribute to the development and improvement of practices, processes and procedures to enable business strategy and change management activities. Undertake full gap and customer 'touch-point' analysis to ensure continuous improvement of the processes. Work with relevant internal and external key stakeholders and ensure that all supporting processes are understood, documented and mapped as required.
- Identify risks, issues and successes as potential for more efficient or customer centric process and practise.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and supporting enabling areas, both internally and externally and work collaboratively to communicate changes and feedback from us to Agents
- Develop applicable business artefacts including process maps, detailed business processes/ procedures, user stories, process performance framework, gap analysis documentation, relevant matrixes, process architecture, high level time lines and any other applicable business artefacts.
- Lead workshops for the development of processes, policy, or systems or as required.
- Work with Case Practices Lead and team to support the delivery of the processes and procedures.
- Observe the principles of diplomacy and confidentiality in relation to all material handled, adhering to legislation and organisational/ government protocols with regard to record keeping and privacy, and be alert to the consequences of poor, misused or incorrect advice and/or information.
- Develop the operational workflow and the operating rhythm of the processes.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Comprehensive understanding of workers insurance
- An in-depth understanding of Claims Management Systems.
- Highly developed strategic, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience using VISIO for process mapping.
- Experience in business analysis, process design, process optimisation, process mapping and procedure writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Mavim well regarded but not essential.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Be from a Business BA background not a Tech BA
This is a 12 month contract paying $542 + super per day.
If interested please apply online!