The Inside Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving new revenue sales targets through proactively engaging with partners to identify & drive new partner led opportunities. Within this phone-based sales role you'll be responsible for managing the relationship of both new & existing of small business partners - advising them on appropriate solutions for their clients and then preparing & distributing accurate quotations in a timely manner. As this is a key front-line channel sales role, we're looking for an energetic person with a can-do attitude, customer focused, technologically savvy and is looking to develop their B2B sales skills and succeed in a growing team environment.
- Meet & exceed quarterly revenue sales targets
- Strategically planning and forecasting your own capacity to hit targets - then striving to exceed those targets
- Influence, educate, and enable channel partners to increase pipeline, up-sell, and cross-sell products, services, sales/marketing initiatives
- Working with sales engineers to run webinars and online demonstrations to nurture the sales funnel and increase conversion
- Preparation of timely and accurate quotations to meet customer requests
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with customers, distributors, vendors, and trade contacts
- Maintaining an accurate CRM
- Keeping up to date with industry news - particular emphasis on competitor products, services and pricing
- Outstanding telephone-based selling & communication skills; ability to listen well and to motivate and create sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, negotiation and closing business skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of the reseller quickly in order to recommend the optimum solution.
- A fast learner and a team player.
- 1+ years of corporate phone-based sales experience, preferable in the IT&T industry.
- Previous experience of using salesforce.com is desirable.
- Knowledge of IT security product sets is desirable but not essential.
- Bachelor's degree would be highly regarded.
Possible growth plans:
- Senior Inside Channel Account Manager - Small Business
- Inside Regional Account Manager - Medium Business
- Inside Sales Team Leader - Small Business
What they can offer:
- An OTE of $110k
- Gym membership
- Health benefits
- Career progression