Our client is a leading infrastructure provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high-performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
Our client is seeking a National Sales Product Manager - Channel, with end to end experience across product development (product lifecycle), developing GTM strategies, sales enablement and working with the channel to ensure customer satisfaction and early adoption of products for the Business customer base.
This is a strategic senior role, with the key focus being to work with the channel to enable them to sell at scale, as quickly as possible upon product launch. This will mean co-creating offers with he channel and also being the voice of the customer, in terms of feeding back what the channels business customers want and bringing into the product roadmap for new product development.
- Product take up, commercial acceptance and adoption of B2B products across the channel
- Enabling channel to sell at scale at product launch.
- Successful launch of strategic products + ongoing growth
- Working with the channel to develop effective solutions based on business products
- Building effective relationships with senior stakeholders accountable product life cycle and GTM product and service value propositions
- Business channel engagement within the internal product development forum framework
- Proactively overcome issues and streamline the roadmap development for the channel
- At least 6 years of experience in a Telco or perhaps even Financial Services company, preferably with experience in with Product (GTM) and also Sales/ Relationship / Account Management or Pre-Sales
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Keen understanding of Products specific to a business client base
- A strong and proven track record of generating ideas and leading stakeholders to implement those ideas
- Exceptional business integrity and proven experience working in a fast moving, complex, environment
- Ability to understand and influence customer expectations and deliver to them and negotiate effectively
- Highly developed communications skills and experience working in a fast moving, complex environment.
- Experience managing stakeholders in a project environment, with highly developed conflict resolution skills
- Must be resilient and tenacious with a drive to persevere
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- A unique opportunity for someone to learn and grow their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking
For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 or send your CV via the apply now button #LI-Jobs