Launch Recruitment is an award-winning IT Recruitment Agency and we have been consistently connecting candidates with top tier clients for over 10 years. We supply permanent and contract staff across a range of IT clients who are driving some of the largest IT transformation programs in Australia. We are a values driven business and truly believe that our people are our best asset. You will be part of a hard-working and highly successful team who enjoys celebrating regularly, is committed to upskilling & education and supports each other.
Your New Role
This is a brilliant opportunity for a talented marketing coordinator to develop their career in marketing and communications. If you thrive on creativity, are eager to learn and succeed in working at a fast pace - this is the role for you!
As Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Online community management
- Coordinating client marketing activities & events
- Developing & distributing blog content
- Collateral development
- Coordinating bid & tender submissions
- Coordinating & writing award submissions
- Supporting recruitment consultants with marketing activities
- Assisting with marketing projects
- Reporting on marketing ROI
- Marketing administration
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary education (Completion of relevant degree)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Some experience in content production
- Strong knowledge across all Microsoft Office applications
Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
What's in it for you?
- Supportive and high-performance culture
- Training and mentoring
- Creative, diverse projects
- Opportunities for career growth
As well as perks like; Friday drinks, free biscuits (and fruit for the healthy among us), Nespresso machine, Spotify playing on the speakers daily and interstate travel.
If this role is of interest, please apply now!