- Central job location
- Large project with a collaborative and supportive team
- 6 months contract, likely to be extended
As a Business analyst, you will
- Probe and gather requirements at a high-level
- Designing and leading workshop activities and SME interviews
- Expose and capture what the business is aiming to achieve
- Map and document functions, people and processes
- Build business artefacts and design new processes
- Work in an agile environment
As a Business Analyst ideally you have
- Advanced documentation skills, ability to capture and clearly document new processes, requirements and project artefacts such as support models, user stories and test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in working with non-technical stakeholders to document clear and traceable business requirements.
- The ability to develop future state and transition state business processes.
- Experience in finance, student management or procurement projects, across both business and IT projects.
- Ability to manage expectations with stakeholders.
- A dynamic and positive approach.
It is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive team to work on an extensive new project.
Deadline for applications is Monday 27th of May 10:00 am.
Please apply or get in touch with Gus Jansen 0280235688 for more information.