This exciting position will see you working within a large like-minded delivery team for a large telecommunications organisation. You'll work on a diverse range of brand new and market leading technologies.
What will your day to day work like?
- Developing and delivering software solutions
- Daily interaction with relevant team members and other key stakeholders to ensure code developed according to the design and best practices
- Contribute towards highlighting and addressing technical debt as part of implementation of software solutions
- Contribute towards user stories breakdown to help capture the relevant level of acceptance criteria including data mapping documentation
- Adhering to enterprise software delivery process and standards
- Ensure technical solution aligns with overall enterprise integration strategy
- Providing feedback towards the technical architecture such as highlighting opportunities for building reusable integration assets.
- Key accountabilities include translating requirements, configuration management, unit testing, build/packaging, deployment and work estimation and planning
What makes you the ideal fit?
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery (CICD)
- At least 4 years of experience with OSS Fulfilment Orchestration using Comptel 7 Fulfilment suite (including PSA, Comptel Order Manager & workflow designer, Comptel Catalog, Instant Link 7, Service and Resource Inventory)
- 2-3 years of experience with Core Java, PL/SQL, XML/XSLTs
- Knowledge of application servers like Weblogic and Websphere, messaging technologies including AMQ, XML/JMS, WMQs, SOA-based integration with experience in SOAP or REST based services (advantageous)
- A SAFe certification - scaled agile experience is advantageous
Click apply now to register your interest. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.