Our client is a leading insurance provider, based in the CBD. The offer a flexible working environment with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
This a 3 month contract, that has come about during a transition period for the business.
The role will see you understand the customer (in this case Financial Advisers) and collate and develop appealing content, depending on their stage on the customer journey, whilst also achieving the business objectives of the Wealth division.
As a Content and Communications Manager you will embed content as an element in all relevant marketing activity, taking responsibility for its performance and how it compliments other marketing collateral. You will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and high standards, using all data and tools available to improve content performance.
The team are an agile workplace, utilising scrum framework and the role will see you work with a range of internal stakeholders to collate content. As well as generating own content (or working with freelance content providers).
As the business is in transition, you will be used to working in a fast paced and fluid environment, where you can be flexible, engaged and effective in delivery.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 8 years of experience in a Communications / Content role, preferably in Financial Services but definitely with a B2B audience
- Experience in authoring, editing, proofreading and publishing a range of content types including text, video, audio, image and other material to deliver rich customer experience
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for the value and richness of great content. Understanding of how content provides context, deepens understanding and enhances customer experience
- Experience in content strategy, development and creation of engaging content and publishing across digital media (owned, paid and earned) and in non-digital channels
- Experience in developing content that is consistent with brand and compliant with applicable laws, meets style, tone of voice and quality expectations
- Preferred: Knowledge of information architecture, web content management systems and standards and languages (e.g. HTML), responsive design, and appreciation of content styles to optimise for search engines (SEO). Experience in assessing content utilising performance tools e.g. web analytics programs; identifying and implementing needed adjustments. Advance knowledge of digital image processing tools e.g. Photoshop