- Join an experienced, collaborative and innovative team
- Work with Creative technologies
- Explore new and emerging markets through technology
Are you a Senior Software Engineer ready to take the next step in your career?
Our client is currently looking for a principal software engineer or an experienced software engineer who is passionate about gaming.
They are looking for an engineer who ideally would be looking to progress in their career and would be interested in working to create elegant and effective solutions.
- Development of object-oriented game software in C++ to provide quality software, solution design alternatives, and highlight critical issues as they occur within the Software Games
- Develop high-quality automation test scripts to improve test coverage and product qualityImplement AGILE methods and improve the automated testing and continuous delivery pipelines
- Review and analyse business requirements whilst enhancing the product offering
- Take a lead on projects whilst mentoring junior team members
- Keep up to date with technical trends, tools and methodologies, undertake research as required
- Programming games using C++
- Writing and implementing tools to support game development using C++ & C#
- BS degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years' experience in software design and development
- Expert level in C++ and Object-Oriented design
- Experience in different test frameworks
- Experience in C# .NET, Macromedia flash, Sliverlight or other 3D engine frameworks
- Understanding of continuous integration tools, system backgrounds (Unix/Linux and Windows)
- Development opportunities
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- Yearly Bonus
- A range of corporate and lifestyle benefits
How to apply
To be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia.