- Infrastructure Delivery Lead
- Networking and Mobile Technology Focus
- 6 month initial contract in Port Melbourne
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that delivery team purpose and objectives are clear and linked to the broader Group vision, strategy and customer roadmap.
- Translate business objectives into streams of work, aligning technology and business strategy.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (external vendors), Iteration Managers, Project Managers, technology leads and other leaders to deliver initiatives and products utilising lean and agile project management methods.
- Application and/or Platform ownership including facilitation of critical incident management and technical roadmaps.
- Empower and support product owners and delivery teams to invest in application health, balancing application and platform ownership responsibilities with project delivery.
- Previous experience in a delivery management and/or project management role
- Experience in working within an Agile and/or SAFe project
- Demonstrated highly technical background, familiar with network, infrastructure, mobile and API integration technologies
- Previous Fleet Management and/or Automotive industry experience would be an advantage
03 8399 9913