This role is seeking an engineer skilled in ETL (any tools welcome) and Visualisation (Tableau is a plus). In this role you will get to work on advanced analytics, data modelling, Data Governance, AWS and Data Science.
About The Role:
- Contribute to the development of insights and provide recommendations to influence traffic, volumes, Journey Time Reliability, and safety.
- Contribute to the development of insights and provide recommendations to forecast traffic volumes, Journey Time Reliability, and safety
- Undertake visualisation of data to empower better decision making, with minimal latency
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders to collect requirements, and communicate insights to improve understanding of factors impacting roads performance
- Extensive experience with ETL tools (Talend would be beneficial)
- Experience with data visualisation e.g. using Tableau
- Proven experience working in data analysis and development
- Expert level SQL to perform analysis and manipulate data.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience Implementing new technology and acquiring relevant skills to support such technologies (i.e.SQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Spark, Hive, Pig, Python, etc.)
- Experience with data modelling
- Knowledge and experience using Advanced Analytics applications (SAS, R)