This role is seeking someone skilled in ETL, Data modelling , advanced analytics and AWS.
About The Role:
- Contribute to the development of insights and provide recommendations to influence traffic, volumes, Journey Time Reliability, and safety.
- Contribute to the development of insights and provide recommendations to forecast traffic volumes, Journey Time Reliability, and safety
- Undertake visualisation of data to empower better decision making, with minimal latency
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders to collect requirements, and communicate insights to improve understanding of factors impacting roads performance
- Extensive experience with ETL tools (Talend would be beneficial)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience Implementing new technology and acquiring relevant skills to support such technologies (i.e.SQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Spark, Hive, Pig, Python, etc.)
- Experience with data modelling
- Expert level skills and experience using SQL to perform analysis and manipulate data
- Knowledge and experience of data Visualisation applications and techniques, technologies, trends and solutions (i.e. Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects,
- Knowledge and experience using Advanced Analytics applications (SAS, R)