Government agency looking for a to be a strong player in the implementation of a green field Big Data environment whilst cross-skilling with other high demand disciplines in a real agile environment.
About The Role:
- The role is responsible for strengthening the data development capability,
- nabling better understanding on the performance of networks.
- The Data Development analyst will be part of a cross functional scrum team, working with Data Scientists and specialists in Traffic Modelling, Geospatial technologies and Asset Management, driven by incremental customer value.
- Experience on AWS/Big Data environments, technologies and tools from a data development perspective, including ingestion technologies for high volume structured/unstructured data, data warehouse modelling and implementation as well as structuring data for consumption layers enabling data science/analytics/BI
- Experience and enthusiasm for automation and optimisation of processes
- Expert level skills and experience using SQL to perform analysis and manipulate data
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics