Responsibilities for the role include:
- Understand the department's complex application and integration architecture.
- Liaise with various teams to identify the gaps at the application level and the integration level.
- Work closely with the team in an agile environment
- Liaise with business representatives to understand the business logic behind the applications.
- Coordinate periodical activities such as data refreshes across the environments with due diligence
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with internal customers and team members.
- Dynamic and positive approach and eager to get stuck into anything
- Ability to change when business priorities change or move
- SAP BW
- SAP HANA
- Design Studio/SDK
- Strong understanding of APIs
- Minimum three years' extensive experience in designing, configuring and supporting SAP BW solutions.
- Strong data modelling and ETL knowledge.
- Excellent customer facing skills, outstanding communicator with strong presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP BW.
Please forward your CV to Sam or Suli or call 8023 5640