Based near Central, our client is an award-winning provider of ICT Vendor training, for a range of business and consumer clients. At the top of their game, they are poised to drive for new growth.
They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, cohesive, hard-working and innovative.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive to work with the broader marketing team to raise the profile of the organisation and increase the number of qualified leads to the business.
- Collateral - Coordinate the development of marketing collateral - determining creative briefs with key stakeholders, collating relevant content and end to end management of agencies output
- Events - planning and admin of the events program - research, project planning, logistics and liaising with event organisers
- Media - coordinate all offline advertising bookings
- Public Relations - including testimonials and case study content
- Direct Marketing - coordinate mailouts, EDM's using CRM and datamining
- Newsletters - coordinate development to key stakeholder groups
- Market trends
- Social - assist in social strategy development and implementation
- Admin support for marketing
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 year of experience in Marketing, with a background in B2B (mix of content creation, campaign management, social, brand and lead generation preferred)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- Proven ability to define strategies and then deliver on agreed outcomes, with excellent time management skills
- Experience in tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Current driver's license
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of innovation, initiative and follow through to achieve desired outcomes
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team, in a high-profile role that you can truly make your own, with excellent opportunities for development
Please send your CV by clicking apply below or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607