- Flexible working environment
- Excellent renumeration + Bonus
- Learning and development opportunities
This exciting role is responsible for the development and maintenance of features and functionality within the platform environment, provide input into application architecture and designs, as well as assists in maintaining and enhancing the delivery environment.
Our client has a flexible working environment and have allocated budgets for continued training and development they are always looking to invest in their staff.
● Deploy new product features for a successful large-scale cloud-based content delivery system across multiple locations around the world
● Contributing to a culture of innovation through collaboration, knowledge sharing, research & development initiatives, technical discussions on topics such as continuous integration, continuous delivery and operations monitoring
● Ability to be on-call via a roster after hours with remuneration
Key skills and qualifications:
● Minimum 2 years experience as a DevOps engineer supporting the delivery of large-scale client-server apps using AWS services, including EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFormation
● Linux/Unix and Windows server administration
● Experience with automation/configuration management ( Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar) - Kubernetes experience is a plus
● Knowledge of infrastructure and system monitoring and alerting solutions
● Working experience with Relational Databases MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLServer● Programming/scripting (Python preferred)