- Great work location
- Collaborative team
- Exciting project
A not-for-profit Art organisation in Sydney CBD is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with a do what it takes attitude. You will develop and build a website using Drupal 8. This role will be focusing on developing the architecture of a new Drupal 8 website for the organisation.
As a Senior Front-End Developer you will:
- Develop Drupal 8 module and systems architecture.
- Building and coding full customs and editable templates
- Assess and solve complex visual or functional issues
- Analyse project requirements and propose solutions
- Work with marketing and creative teams
- Identify opportunities for site enhancement
Ideally you have:
- Up to date knowledge and experience with Drupal 8
- Drupal site building, theming and module building experience
- Drupal 8 theme layer and pre-processing knowledge
- Custom theme development
- Proficiency in Linux environments
- Strong understanding in PHP and MySQL
- Working knowledge of Git or other version control systems
- Worked in an Agile environment and strong understanding of software development lifecycle
Please apply or get in touch with Gus Jansen via 02 8023 5688 to find out more.
Deadline for applications is Friday morning 7th of June.