As an Instructional Designer you will:
- Develop role-based elearning and performance support materials in Moodle.
- Build learning modules in Adobe Captivate and graphic and communication artefacts
- Create engaging learning activities, practical exercises and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Train the trainer workshops
- Incorporate 70:20:10 framework in the overall training design
As an Instructional Designer you have:
- Tertiary qualifications (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent) and or significant experience in instructional design of 4+ years
- Proven experience in instructional design for large scale system implementation training rollouts
- Experience in blended learning
- Excellent visual design skills to ensure learning materials are engaging
- Please apply now to find out more about this opportunity with an Australian icon in the education industry.
The application deadline is Tuesday morning the 11th of March.