Your primary responsibility will be analysis, Documentation, design, and specification of reports and interfaces under the scope of the project.
This BA will be required to work as a key member of the Project Team with Experience in detailed business reporting specification and requirements to a sufficient level to assist report building, data modelling, and database warehousing is required ... as is sound knowledge and experience in banking and accounting domains.
This is a contract role paying $700 a day inclusive of super.
The aim of the project is to consolidate the data required, streamline the number of data feeds/sources and provide the business with a solution that can easily produce the reports while giving them visibility and ownership of the underlying business rules and data transformations.
- Assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of systems/ applications
- Validation of business requirements
- Facilitate workshops and solution review sessions with business stakeholders and technical personnel
- Provide direction to technical and analyst resources
- Manage vendors and third parties involved in the delivery of project components
- Work with the test team to ensure suitable test cases are developed.
- Develop a sound understanding of the FDW (SPOT) business model, processes, procedures and applications and actively contribute to improvements and efficiency gains.
To be successful in this role you must be strong in:
- Reporting Business Requirements / Documentation (Very Strong)
- Test Plan Write up and Testing experience (Very Strong)
- Stakeholder Management Skills / Personable / English Speaking (Very Strong)
- Banking and Finance Experience - Accounting, Reporting (Strong)
- Business Objects Report knowledge and building (nice to have not a pre-requisite)
This is a contract role to start ASAP paying $700 a day inclusive of super. If interested please apply online.