Not only will you work within a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within our own environment and the impressive group of customers we service so passionately.
This is an initial 3-month contract.
To be successful in this role, you would have experience with the following:
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech
- Experience with Double Take, Zerto, HyperVisor, Compute/Host, V-Centre (VCD)
- Experience supporting significantly sized user base (>2000 users)
- Prior experience managing/leading a small-medium sized team, managing small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments
- Proven capability in Cloud & Managed Services design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management
- Working knowledge of cloud automation, concepts and experience delivering them
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills.
Apply today or call Kayla with any questions on 03 8399 9914.