Our client provides a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, hard working and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a critical phase, where you can really influence and shape the future.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract
Our client is seeking to appoint a Commercial Manager - Wholesale Supply to their team, to manage continuous improvement and customer readiness initiatives regarding wholesale supply terms around their business product portfolio.
This is a fast paced, high performing team who are high volume where you will have to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders - such as legal, regulatory, operational, product, sales teams and externally, such as telecommunications customers and Forums.
- Implementing customer negotiating strategy for telecommunication product projects
- End-to-end management of discrete projects within the division
- Support the negotiation and agreement of customer offers to supply the client's services
- Stakeholder management both internal & external
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Carrier Relations, Inter Carrier, Commercial Manager or Contracts Manager, with demonstrable experience in negotiating supply contracts within a regulated environment
- Telecommunications experience will be highly regarded (or professional services organisation services the telco industry)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in law, business or economics
- Strong understanding of the Telecommunications competitive landscape, agreements and Products and Services is essential
- Proven ability to negotiate complex commercial, operational and technical outcomes and develop supply deals and arrangements
- Proven effective internal and external stakeholder management
- Proven ability to drive towards outcomes effectively, especially in a fast paced, intricate environment
- Sound project and time management skills, around multiple concurrent projects and the ability to manage deadlines effectively
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to organise and disseminate relevant information to key stakeholders effectively
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced environment
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team, in a high profile role that you can truly make your own.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking
Please send your CV via the apply button or for a confidential chat, please call Karen Aldrich on 02 8023 5607