Our client, based in North Sydney is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join an existing accounts team on a 6 month contract. This will be a full function role and will start 10th July.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Accurate processing of creditor invoices, payments requests etc
- Ensuring all invoices are coded to the appropriate account and cost centre.
- Data entry and payments
- Quality audit of invoices
- Generation of weekly EFT & Cheque runs.
- Establishing business process by working with the business and the vendor
- Monthly reconciliation of preferred supplier statements.
- Processing of staff expenses & credit cards
- Support in month end closing and reporting
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Process improvement
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Attention to detail
- A high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised team player
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills