Dynamic environment for passionate individual
Have you previous Recruitment and HR Coordination experience?
Do you want to be part of a passionate, highly skilled digital team?
6 Month Contract with possible extension
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading telecommunication company, changing the face of our broadband in Australia. Due to a growing number of HR and Recruitment projects my client is currently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their dynamic and fun environment.
Your major responsibilities will include:-
- Be the first point of contact of employees and leaders
- Liasing with the HR team to "on board" candidates
- Manage candidate expenses and travel arrangements
- Liaising with hiring managers to manage the recruitment process as well as general HR activities
- Experience in Outlook and internal applicant tracking systems preferred
- Minimum 2 years in a HR Coordination or Senior Administrative role with a well established organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or other related fields
- Strong administrative and coordination focus and an eye for detail
- Demonstrated sourcing and candidate management experience
- Ideally have an interest in HR topics to support as a Generalist when required
- Team orientated
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate MS Office