You will be accountable for all wholesale and retail service provider customer interactions from a service support and to ensure the effective delivery of operational tasks including monitoring, logging and diagnosing, managing and resolving during the shift period.
Your responsibilities include:
- Resolving all voice technical issues in a Tier 2 environment.
- Ensuring the effective completion of proactive and reactive operational tasks and routines by the shift team to deliver process outputs and meet service level requirements.
- Maintaining existing documentation, fault management and change management standards.
- Creating reports and providing commentary on operational progress/reports for staffing and network performance.
Your skills will include:
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Ability to work on 24x7 Roster with a deep knowledge of telecoms operational environment with a general understanding of I.T, broadband internet.
- Good experience working in technical helpdesk role, preferably in a Telco NOC environment.
- Working knowledge on carrier-grade VoIP solutions and data products.
- Working knowledge on voice internetworking standards such as ISDN, ISUP, SS7 etc.
- Exposure or working knowledge of Genband and Broadsoft voice platforms will be a huge plus
- Strong understanding of VOIP related protocols, SIP, RTP, different codecs etc.
- Sound knowledge on Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols in the OSI model.
- Awareness of ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO20000
- Ability to prioritize workload in a complex networking environment