Our client is a leading global resources company. They are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Business Analyst with mining industry knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will provide expertise in business and production process application, design, facilitation and documentation to deliver effective solutions.
- Gather and document requirements related to the enhancement and lifecycle management of business and production application systems.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders from solution architecture, design, engineering, operations and security to evaluate and present options that will deliver application enhancements and upgrades.
- Liaise with Solution Architecture to develop specific HLD documentation
- Assist the Applications Improvement Projects Coordinator to deliver complex solutions; including liaison with Infrastructure, DBAs, Technical Applications Specialists, Integration and Security Specialists
- Produce or modify operational support documentation
- Have 5+ years working within a complex corporate environment.
- Have a broad knowledge of business and production applications deployed in an asset rich environment.
- Have a solid understanding of technology, applications architecture and systems software such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle Databases and Citrix.
- Be experienced working within a matrix organization and be able to develop good working relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and schedule time and resources appropriately.