It is with a Christian based school in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Great facilities and a great contract rate!
Summary of Key IT Coordinator Responsibilities:
You will be providing onsite support for end users within the organisation.
Troubleshoot, repair, resolve technical problems or issues related to computer hardware & software.
Plan and coordinate information technology-related equipment installations, moves, additions, changes, and system enhancements.
xcellent communication skills and comfortable engaging with stakeholders both internal and externally.
Aid IT Manager with rollout of new networks as new hotels are built across Australia and New Zealand.
Other IT duties as noted in your job description
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an IT Coordinator or similar or related role.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in information technology is preferred.
- You're an organised, forward thinking type person: scheduling, activity planning and task prioritisation are critical to our success.
- You have experience supporting a Microsoft environment, including Windows Server, Windows 10, O365, VMware & Veeam Backup.
- You will have a strong skill set in network administration, including routing and firewall management.
- Proven experience in a helpdesk, MSP or support environment essential
- You're willing to source, develop and present new applications and efficient ways of working, adding value to the businesses.
Main skill areas;
- Data Centre experience ( Server Storage Switches )
- Virtualisation Vmware
- Windows server OS
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory / Group Policies / Office 365
If you believe you have the skill-set please apply now!