Shortlist closes 23 June
6 months contract
Our client needs a Telco Design Specialist to join their team in Perth. The primary focus of the role will be to provide specialist technical support to respective Project and Design Teams
Proven experience and knowledge in relation to complex copper, fibre, PNI and Mapinfo is essential.
The experienced professional they are looking for must be proactive and a strong collaborator. You must enjoy building excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including regional Delivery Partners.
- Ensure all designs comply with defined Technical Specifications and any regulatory requirements (optimised design)
- Resolve design queries and issues
- Practical knowledge of access network design principles, industry standards and installation practices
- Thorough understanding of copper, fibre, aerial, underground and intra-building solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of fixed telecommunication access networks
- Knowledge of geographic information systems and network inventory databases as they apply to telecommunications networks
- A Tertiary qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline and/or equivalent relevant experience in the design of complex telecommunications projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organisational, prioritising and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment (shared learning focus)
- Strong commitment to safety, quality and time management