International powerhouse in the high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization spaces. This company enjoys a brilliant reputation in the global market for providing innovative products - the building blocks for gaming, datacenter, and other immersive platforms.
Excitingly, the team is in the midst of a world-first project centered around wireless virtual reality. Your support will help ensure this project is seen through to fruition.
Our client's wireless division is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to deliver seamless administration and support to the Melbourne office. With us you will find a fast-paced, challenging, startup-like environment.
You will be reporting to an accomplished and passionate support specialist who has a continuous improvement mindset offering you mentoring, guidance and professional development to help you reach your full career potential. If you wish to be part of a dynamic team intent on driving cutting edge technology and industry leading ideas around wireless VR solutions, this is the place for you.
The successful candidate will possess a positive, customer friendly, can-do attitude. They will be flexible to adjust to the changing flow of work each day and deal with issues in a professional manner. Using clear communication skills, they can problem solve independently, and in a timely fashion. The office manager is organised, dependable and able to prioritise their work as dictated by the groups' needs. They are able to work in a high-volume, global environment adapting to different, and sometimes complex, processes as required.
The role's primary function focuses on the provision of quality administrative and operational support solutions for this team.
This would include:
- Purchasing weekly snacks, meal catering as required
- Maintaining stocks of office supplies, other ad-hoc purchasing and ordering
- Organising global meetings - invites, slides, room bookings
- Organising social events - monthly lunch, monthly after-work catchup, team morale events, adhoc lunches
- Calendar management - team travel and leave calendar, VP calendar, Melbourne room calendars
- Printing business cards, Spotlight and anniversary certificates
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as needed
- Oversight and management of repairs, maintenance, upkeep, cleaning, security and facilities
- Shipping - receiving, filing, online bookings, follow up, liaison and contributing to process improvement
- Supporting the purchasing and procurement requirements of the team
- Owning and maintenance of all the team Outlook distribution lists
- Overseeing asset management including rental equipment and laptops, contributing to process improvement
- Problem resolution and liaison with vendors and internal departments
- Melbourne site management including audits
- Assist with HR processes and onboarding of new hires
- Minimum 2-3 years' administrative experience
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple activities at any given time
- Highly service-oriented team player
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines
- Can use a variety of office tools and software, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and O365
- Is keen to develop analytical skills and demonstrates an interest in process improvement
- Exposure to accounting/finance and SAP are not essential but would be highly regarded
If you are interested in learning more or applying directly, please call David Milburn on (03) 8399 9943.