Your responsibilities include:
- Delivering Technical Architecture artefacts in line with project requirements.
- Working with domain experts in developing component and end to end infrastructure designs.
- Providing technical leadership to design teams and leading design workshops.
- Assisting in the preparation of business cases by providing infrastructure options, recommendations and costs.
- Developing a working knowledge of baseline technical architecture and obtain endorsement of design.
- Working with Solution Architects and Designers to confirm functional, technical and non-functional requirements.
- Extensive experience as an Infrastructure Architect developing the architecture for enterprise class technology platforms.
- Substantial experience in planning technology programs and knowledge of technology including applications and integration platforms (WebSphere) and RDMS platforms (Oracle and DB2).
- Good knowledge across technologies including server, network, storage, virtualisation, systems management and security technologies.
- Ability to engaged at all levels and provide technical leadership.
- Experience developing migration strategies for re-plat forming and automation technologies.