- Scheduling phone screens, assessments and interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Regularly reviewing recruiting events queue volumes to ensure management to SLA/KPI
- Proactive planning for scheduling coverage of large-scale events.
- Load balancing and out-of-office coverage across the RC team
- Stakeholder management with hiring managers and recruiting managers on RC team updates
- Managing escalations and urgent/last-minute requests
- Training and on-boarding new RCs.
You will have:
- Sufficient experience in a Reception/EA/Admin roles working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Reporting
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.