Our client is an international satellite communications technology vendor. They work closely with all major telecommunications companies in Australia, building and servicing their own satellite-related technologies that provide communication services across the country and the world.
Provision of network operational support for our client's core telecommunications customers. You are a pivotal member of the support team ensuring all products are working seamlessly for their customer base. You provide expert-level network engineering support and diagnostics, facing unique and stimulating challenges daily.
- Minimum 1 year of Network Engineering experience required
- Basic routing and switching required
- CCNA or equivalent preferred
- Server experience (e.g. Windows, centOS, Linux) a bonus
- RF experience a bonus
What's in it for you?
- It's an opportunity to join a international powerhouse in the satellite/broadband communication space and hone your network engineering skills
- On the job training opportunities
- Certification opportunities
- Career progression (L2, L3, Senior, etc.)
- Multi-technology exposure (Cisco, Linux, RF, Satellite, etc.)
If you are interested in applying directly or learning more, please call David Milburn on (03) 8399 9943.
*Only applicants with unrestricted working rights in Australia will be considered.*