- Assist in the implementation and roll-out of the new Portfolio Program Management System.
- Facilitate training workshops for program management (PM) and the EPMO PM Framework.
- Support and advise programs and projects, and on implementation of reporting systems and procedures to optimize efficiency and support the achievement of quality outcomes.
- Provide expert advice and information to inform relevant stakeholders to enable informed decision making regarding programs.
- Manage the program management function of the EPMO to support the Agency in meeting its commitments and preparation of documentation related to program implementation, and reviews of program procedures.
- Develop and implement strategies for the monitoring of the EPMO to assist in preparation of reporting, to identify risks and issues and ensure the achievement of desired outcomes
- Lead and facilitate program management stakeholder engagement, consultation and negotiation on program issues and activities designed to support sound decisions and approaches, and to contribute to the implementation and management of the database of lessons learned.
- Contribute to preparation of reports, briefs and correspondence to inform or respond to Agency and/or Government requests
- Managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, while anticipating and addressing contentious issues and providing accurate advice on complex issues
- Providing accurate advice and recommendations on a range of program management activities, given the need to maintain consistent and high-level PM practices across all areas of the organisation.