The Manager Program Evaluation Unit leads and manages a team delivering reporting and program evaluation services and related projects to the group including providing strategic advice, managing communications and implementing strategies to support the achievement of the organisation's strategic and operational objectives.
- Lead the evaluation of programs and implementation of reporting systems and procedures to optimize efficiency and support the achievement of quality outcomes, and monitor and report on performance
- Provide expert advice and information to inform relevant stakeholders to enable informed decision making regarding programs
- Lead and manage the unit to support the Agency in meeting program evaluation commitments and preparation of documentation related to program evaluation, and reviews of evaluation procedures
- Develop and implement strategies for the monitoring and evaluation of the programs to assist in preparation of reporting, to identify risks and issues and ensure the achievement of desired outcomes
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder engagement, consultation and negotiation on program evaluation issues and activities designed to support sound decisions and approaches
- Oversee the preparation of reports, briefs and correspondence to inform or respond to requests
- Managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, while anticipating and addressing contentious issues and providing accurate advice on complex issues
- Providing accurate advice and recommendations on a range of program evaluation activities, given the need to maintain consistent and high-level program evaluation practices across all areas of the organisation.