- Work with emerging tech
- Together in a collaborative highly skilled team
- Flexible work arrangements.
Your tasks will involve designing efficient systems while working with a variety of programming languages in diverse environments; you will be required to be agile enough to address new technical challenges fast.
You know how to leverage automation of tests and deployment to shape a high-quality delivery pipeline. Part of your role will also be to operate the platform and ensure that appropriate tools are set to proactively identify and troubleshoot issues.
To the team, you will bring your experience and sensitivity to advocate solutions while contributing to shape a culture of creative innovation engineering.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will:
- Contributing to the overall Solution Architecture of the platform
- Contributing to the planning and prioritisation of the project
- Developing critical components of the AI platform
- Deliver high quality carrier-grade software
- Providing out of business hours operation support
- An entrepreneurial, optimistic, creative and energetic mindset
- About 5+ years' experience in corporate IT environment and/or start up with scaled systems
- Front end application development with ReactJS or similar
- Software development experience with at least two major programming languages
- Web application development
- Virtualised computing environments
- Linux environments
- Network systems
- API development
- Machine learning
The deadline for applications is Friday 28th 12:00 pm.
For any questions, please drop Gus a line at 02 8023 5688