You will be assisting the General Managers and project/initiative sponsors to achieve measurable improvements in the performance of processes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identifying business improvement opportunities through ongoing analysis of operational data.
- Ensuring ongoing implementation of process related improvement initiatives.
- Analysing current practices and analytics in identifying process optimisation.
You will be:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Process, Data Analysis position with Telco background.
- Detailed knowledge of Excel, Tableau and analytics tools (E.g. Pareto analysis and statistical process control charts).
- Good knowledge and experience with metrics and process enforcement/compliance.
- Proficiency in using MS office applications including MS Excel to produce reports.
- Ability to build large scale Semantic Models/Tableau Data Sources.