The Process Improvement team is accountable for driving process excellence across Network Planning and Deployment (NPD) that includes driving/project managing high impact initiatives in partnership with business along with managing the associated change, building lean six sigma capability and driving process maturity. The Manager Process Improvement Role will facilitate and drive process improvements across NPD.
The primary purpose of the role is to identify business improvement opportunities through ongoing measurement of our performance and by proactively engaging stakeholders.
In doing this, the role will assist General Managers and project/initiative sponsors to achieve measurable improvements in the performance of processes they are accountable for. In addition to taking delivery accountability for larger improvement initiatives including any change management required, the role will also provide support and coaching in continuous improvement methods and techniques to operations teams and green belts implementing smaller, local initiatives. This role may also have a number of direct reports in addition to leading a project team and providing coaching and leadership to the individuals.
The role will be expected to work collaboratively with stakeholders and corporate groups to ensure the integration and alignment of the improvement methodology with existing processes capabilities and accountabilities, and other strategic corporate initiatives including the HSE framework and the Business Process Excellence program
- Drive continuous process improvement capability
- Identify business improvement opportunities through ongoing measurement of our performance
- Deliver, project manage and manage change across operational improvement initiatives as required, assisting Process Owners to achieve measurable improvements in process performance
- Facilitate improvement workshops and meetings as required utilising relevant techniques to assist Operations staff to resolve urgent improvement issues
- Educate, coach, and mentor Green Belts and others on Lean Six Sigma philosophy and application
- Provide quality leadership and direction to both any direct reports as well as to cross-functional teams empowered to execute the Lead Six Sigma strategy and tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects
- Develop the top level process hierarchy for the organisation and support Process Owners with Process Maturity audit and capability
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in process improvement with some telecommunication experience.
- Experience leading a team
- Lean Six Sigma Green and Black belt experience and certification
- Project Management experience and certification
- Process mapping and documentation
- Executive level presentation skills
- The ability to develop end to end customer journey maps
- Knowledge of change management
- Understanding of Signavio and BPMN 2.0 modelling
This is initially a 6 month contract to start ASAP. If you are interested please apply online and a consultant will call you.