- Join an experienced and highly collaborative Team
- Be part of a Digital Transformation
- Independently lead projects with cross-functional team members
Our Client is looking for a Senior AEM developer to join their highly collaborative team.
This full-time position is a great opportunity to work on world-class AEM and Java projects for some of Australia's largest companies.
The team is a highly skilled, cross-functional team who are passionate about their craft, following best practices and making great things.
They are looking for someone who loves working with designers, analysts, developers and directly with clients to help them to bring amazing ideas to life using agile development.
- Lead projects with cross-functional team members from a technology standpoint
- Partner with experience and visual designers, strategists, strategic designers, testers and producers to create reliable and maintainable solutions
- Review and understand requirements and scope of solutions
- Work with team leads to shape practical approaches and estimates
- Write clear and concise code.
- Understand and experience implementing best practices relating to TDD and Continuous Integration.
- Help share knowledge and experience throughout the team and the greater agency
- 5+ years' experience across Java space
- 5+ years' experience across AEM space
- Exposure to AEM6.0, 6.1,6.2,6.3 and6.4
- DevOps Tools
- Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, flu vaccinations, health-checks, and more
- Free fruit, coffee and monthly themed lunches
- Exclusive discounts to amazing products from our client partners
- Fantastic office environment in great locations
- Collaborative team environment across the network
- Access to insights, research and information about the industry
- Access to development courses and additional training from our internal Learning & Development team