Our Client is a leading telco, based in North Sydney
Our client is seeking a Senior Commercial Analyst is to provide insights into budgeting, forecasting and advanced analysis, with a focus will be on driving process and system improvements to support detailed reporting and analytics for commercial finance to support the Build team.
Accountabilities of the role:
- The Senior Analyst provides assistance to the Commercial Finance Manager -The role primarily responsible for the following:
- Preparation, analysis and review of the CPP; providing commentary as to the underlying cost drivers and variances to budget.
- Assisting with the planning process including the validation of inputs and maintenance of financial models.
- Collation of all monthly and quarterly reporting deliveries to the GM and the broader finance team
- Assisting in driving cost Governance, commerciality and ultimately influencing favourable cost outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant - member of Chartered Accountants in Australia or Australian Society of Certified practicing Accountants (CA or CPA)
- Experience in using fully integrated ERP software
- Experience in using projects software
- Highly proficient in advanced /complex financial modelling
- 5+ years of financial and month end close experience preferably gained in organisations with major capital expenditure requirements, ideally in very rapid growth circumstances.
- Excellent analytical skills, mathematical aptitude, strong leadership and strategic thinking
- Ability to work with business functions and be reliable support for Commercial Finance Manager and assigned finance team
- Must regularly add value through challenging ideas and inputs including how they compare/differ to the Strategic Plan
Please apply below or call Karen on 02 8023 5607 with any queries