The position will develop, support and document significant and key data procedures in order to ensure ongoing data integrity and quality.
Key responsibilities and duties include
- Perform triage and execute remedy actions of complex data issues and business scenarios
- Support the co-ordination, peer review and monitoring entry of remediation data to ensure it is accurate & meets defined quality standards.
- Support various teams state wide in the remediation of data to ensure processes and work practices relating to a range of contracts are compliant
- Utilise corporate systems such as EBS, CRM and TPL to enter and rectify data to support student progression, payment and claims processes.
- Ensure accuracy of data entry and actively contribute to data cleansing and associated continuous improvement to support business requirements.
- Maintain accurate records to enable timely resolution of issues.
- Check documentation is correctly completed and lodged to relevant funding bodies within contract terms.
- Certificate IV in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated high level data entry, word-processing, spreadsheet, database skills and ability to work with a range of complex administrative and corporate data systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of educational planning administration including training packages rules
- Maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills