- Senior SQL Developer
- Mentor the team
- Onsite parking
A global brand in the retail industry across Australia, The USA, the UK and Asia, this organisation prides themselves in striking a balance between hard work and engaging with their customers in a relaxed environment whilst they continue to grow and expand there operations.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, this role supports internal systems, bespoke platforms and websites across APAC. This is a hands-on position which will see you actively involved in systems development, user support and database development
Day to day activities will involve anything from
- Writing applications upgrads, testing and further developing code where necessary
- Completing data extract requests as per business requirements
- Owning the BI reporting function and providing input into solution design to ensure reporting capabilities are future proofed
- Driving regular maintenance programs, documenting all steps and actions.
- Respond to user inquiries that cannot be resolved by front line support and identifying regular occurrences to improve operational efficiency
- An expert in MSSQL and experience in a similar position
- 5+ years in software development
- Demonstrable experience in support and implementation of Microsoft SQL technologies particularly SSIS
- Ability to enhance and work on system upgrades
- Experience in developing /troubleshooting database stored procedures
- Strong SQL Scripting and Data base design
- A communicator- a people person who is comfortable communicating at all levels, in both technical and non-technical terms
- A passion for delivering exceptional service- proven in some real life examples
What's in it for you?
An environment which will make you thrive, provide mentorship to junior team members, exceptional company culture, highly collaborative and global, fantastic employee benefits to shout about.
For more information, please apply. For questions regarding the role, please contact Natalie on 02 8023 5644 and APPLY NOW!