Work for a company that imports operational data and provides meaningful insights to drive sales and improve efficiency across the logistics chain.
Work with software that is comprehensive, sophisticated, dynamic, 100% adaptable and custom built for the end user.
The role will be focused on the full development of data models for customers, from raw data feeds, bringing them into SQL, then creating a tabular model in SSAS. You will be joining a supportive, high performing team and a company that can offer flexible working from home if/when required.
- Consulting to clients on all things SQL
- Ongoing support and tweaking of data models as required
- Documenting changes/additions to new/existing models.
- Potential involvement in the migration of on-prem models to MS Azure.
- Refactoring/redevelopment of existing processes from SSIS or Powershell
- Several years' experience with SSIS, SSAS Tabular, and MS SQL
- Intermediate to advance understanding of DAX
- Generally switched on tech-wise
If you consider yourself to be a creative thinker not just someone who follows a recipe, super switched on and looking for a role you can take ownership we want to hear from you! Due to the popularity of this position only successful applicants will be contacted.