Working directly with customers, you will be the subject matter expert on Application Performance Management (APM). This is a technical position which will see you involved on a number of levels of pre-sales & account management.
In collaboration with the rest of our go-to-market and technology organisation and an eye towards scale, you will play a pivotal role in defining a holistic customer journey which driving exceptional customer retention rates.
Your performance will be directly measured against license consumption, net recurring revenue. Day-to-day responsibilities will include a mixture of technical consultation, troubleshooting, and relationship management.
- 5+ years work experience in a technical, business-facing role, including, but not limited to: pre/post-sales consulting, professional services, technical account management, customer support and engineering, etc.
- Solid understanding of Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components and/or experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components.
- Meaningful experience deploying and/or supporting enterprise software solutions, working with either Java or .NET
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Unix, Linux, and Windows command operating systems, including shell scripting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; the ability to interface with a variety of stakeholders and describe complex technology in simple terms.
- Experience with escalation management and working with Sales, Support, Product Management and Engineering
- Understanding of the business goals that our customers are trying to achieve: reducing number of incidents, incident duration, and driving increase in customer experience and perception.
If you believe you have the skillset for the position please apply now.