- You will need to know a bit of C#/.NET to support an existing adhoc system.
- You will be familiar with AWS especially Lambdas and Elastic Beanstalk.
- You know agile principles and are flexible with them to question what works and could be improved for the team.
- You will need to be able to be on call for support.
- Pairing, peer code reviews, code quality and mentoring are highly valued by you.
You will have the following technical skills:
- Full stack JS with a focus on back end Node and a strong focus on front end especially React.
- .Net C# experience is a must to support the existing system.
- Jest and Cypress for unit and integration testing.
- Developing solutions using AWS with Serverless Lambda, Kinesis, Elastic Beanstalk running Docker images and RDS.
- Experience in Jest, Mocha and Cypress for unit and integration testing.
- Practising CI/CD using Build kite.
- Experience in Datadog,Splunk and Pingdom to monitor systems and PagerDuty for support escalation.