My client is seeking a 5 to 7 years experienced Dynamics 365 Technical Analyst for their offices in Parramatta, NSW
You will become their Microsoft Dynamics 365 resident expert and will have the knowledge and experience with the software to leverage it's operational benefits to our advantage. You will develop reporting and analytics, improve their data quality and identify and implement business improvements using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the data available to you. Assisting with the continued implementation of Microsoft dynamics 365 across the organisation
- You will take part in Project activities to deliver Solutions to end Business
- You will maintain and continuously improve our CRM including Sales and Service Scheduling app (supported by Microsoft dynamics 365) on an ongoing basis and be a key party to the success of this initiative.
- You will be strong with data and systems, being process driven yet flexible enough to work in a developing and changing environment.
- You will be a people person and will have the ability to promote strong administration and data analysis skills.
- You will have an interest in growing and developing your career and skills with the business, as we grow and mature our reporting and data analysis needs.
Experience and Qualifications (selection criteria);
- You will have approximately 5+ years' experience working in a similar position with a strong change management focus
- Experience in Case management implementation projects
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ideally including both sales and service applications of the software.
- Excellent communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration and managing change.
- You need to be business facing and to clearly understand business needs
- You will have strong ability to translate business needs into Dynamics tool with ease
- You will have a strong systems improvement and service focus to optimize business efficiency
- You will be Tertiary qualified
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence Tools, Data Analysis and Data Management desirable including reporting on business metrics ,drawing insights from available data and sharing them with other business stakeholders.
- Lead the project team in understanding requirements and choosing the best way to implement business needs.
- Ensure that the business requirements, use cases, and objectives are being addressed throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Interface with business stakeholders to capture the application objectives and requirements.
- Plan and execute DCO and Elaboration sessions. Ensure business stakeholder representation.
- Document business rules, assist with class structure design from the perspective of business needs, design and configure rules & flows, assist with draft UI & draft flow for development
- Update and validate the functional backlog, by ensuring requirements are captured in use cases, requirements and design templates as part of DCO, validating development work, and validating test scenarios.
- Ensure that the enterprise standards are adhered to including storage of artefacts, traceability, version control & change control.
This is a contract role initially until the end of the year. If you are interested please apply online ASAP