They are seeking to appoint an experienced Organisational Change Manager for an 8-month contract engagement.
The focus of this role is to create and implement change management strategies and communication plans to support projects and minimize resistance.
It will see you drive the implementation and embed new ways of working and manage strategic relationships, scoping and understanding the scale of change, ensuring change readiness, resolving conflicts and managing dependencies to smooth program progress.
- The change manager will work to drive faster adoption and proficiency with the changes that impact employees
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact
- Complete change management assessments
- Create change management strategy
- Identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support communication efforts
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Work with the Senior Project Manager and multiple Customer Business Units and develop the Change Management Plan.
- Develop Transition Customer Communication Pack.
- Support training efforts during the deployment.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Track and report issues that may arise during the deployment.
- Support change management at the organizational level and act as the Enterprise Change Manager for Windows 10 MOE Deployment.
- Develop and Manage the End user communication regarding deployment.
- Maintain the FAQ's and user support information on the relevant sites and portals.
- Degree Qualification in Communications, Finance, HR, Business or similar highly regarded
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci) a definite plus
- Ability to lead, coach, engage and motivate staff through large-scale transformational change
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and the project lifecycle
- Significant experience in delivery of IT programs and large business transformation programs
- Reviews project performance and focuses on identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
Please submit apply online in the first instance via below or call Karen on 02 8023 5607