- Perform detailed Requirements Analysis, site planning and readiness, Deployment and Planning, Application readiness, documenting processes, and work closely with customer staff to gather information
- The team will be working with a particular business unit for accuracy of information and higher deployment rate start the environment discovery and analysis activities for each of the Business Units
- Conduct workshops and interviews with key Customer Resources and SME's for different Business Units, during the engagement.
- To perform Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact Analysis and Training needs assessment.
- Assist in finalising application lists including application owners, source media, level of testing and high-level application requirements such as peripherals.
- Submit the applications for packaging and testing.
- Work with multiple Business Ares in Customer to identify the deployment champions.
- Identify usage of roaming profiles / redirected folders / advanced profile management and check for migration readiness.
- Understand and document Deployment logistics for multiple business areas and sites including special case areas, devices and peripherals.
- Provide inputs and assist the Senior Project Managers with development of Go-live Plan.
- Assist the Senior Project Managers to develop a Training Plan.
- Develop the Implementation and Deployment Plan
- Work with the Senior Project Manager to create a Transition Plan.
- Provide inputs and assist the Senior Project Managers in planning Deployment Phases and quality assurance gates per business area and location in coordination with Managed Deployment for Windows 10 MOE production roll-out.
- Develop Site Readiness report and assist the Senior Project Manager to develop the Deployment Plan and Schedule.
- Identify the special cases per site prior to deployment and communicate to the Senior Project Manager to ensure that the special cases are managed as per the user requirement during the deployment.
- Identify any unsupported configurations and peripherals that may be out-of-scope of the deployment.
- Liaison between all in-scope business areas and deployment teams.
- Act as the Escalation point per business area during the deployment.
- Identify the Pilot schedule.
Project Coordinator / Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator / Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$500 - $550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Garden|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 12:59|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's