Based near Central, our client is an award-winning provider of ICT Vendor training, for a range of business and consumer clients. At the top of their game, they are poised to drive for new growth.
They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, cohesive, hard-working and innovative.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities to increase the profitability of the organisation and to reactivate dormant accounts and convert to active clients.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and accelerate revenue growth
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Development Representatives to identify opportunities
- Identify new prospects and manage pipeline to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved
- Attend client meetings and networking events
- Creation of proposals
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Business Development role selling B2B enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated experience working with a sales framework and sales process
- Hunter style sales technique with the ability to make high volume calls
- Previous experience working with account development plans
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience with IT an cloud base solutions will be highly regarded
- Objection handling skills
- Pipeline management
- Proven ability to define strategies and then deliver on agreed outcomes, with excellent time management skills
- IT or Telecommunications knowledge will be highly regarded
- High degree of innovation, initiative and follow through to achieve desired outcomes
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve
- Internediate to Advanced MS Office
Please send your CV by clicking apply below or for a confidential chat, please call Carolyn on 02 8023 5633