- Sydney location, close to all public transport
- Have you previous Corporate Reception experience?
- Excellent company culture
My client is a Sporting Industry body. We are seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist for an immediate start. The role requires someone with strong attention to detail and proven experience as a receptionist in a fast paced environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support and quality front line customer service.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Handling all telephone enquiries providing relevant information and advice, screening and directing calls
- General administration and clerical support
- Attend to daily postage and couriers
- Monitoring and distributing emails
- Attend to meeting room set up as required
- Assist Office Manager with coordination of office stationary supplies
- Happy to help the EA with her work load if need be
- Minimum three years experience in a Reception position within a corporate environment
- Experience in clerical administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skill with a friendly and professional manner
- Intermediate MS office skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible approach
Please note due to the number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for first round interview