Under general supervision, you will perform processing tasks and compiles information and reports for Workers Compensation underwriting decisions. Providing support to members of the underwriting department, in the areas of underwriting operations, procedures and policy endorsements and policies maintains monthly activity log and clears accounts for underwriters´ review.
Ideally you will have 1 to 2 years industry experience in a similar role.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- Comply with all regulatory, industry procedures and organisational rules, regulations and standards pertaining to this position by following required procedures, process and behaviours
- Back up support with general administration of team (ie File maintenance/ archiving / WorkCover reporting / production processing etc)
- Support the Workers Compensation team to maintain service standards
- In respect of Compliance ensure procedures, processes and systems are managed to ensure compliance with regulatory, industry and organisational standards.
- Provides services to agents and/or insured through initial contact and notifies appropriate underwriting staff of account activities.
- Maintains an activity log with account status for monthly management reports and provides updates as needed.
- Develops accounts-invoices, and sets up coding documentation and issuance.
- Assists customer service in report development and general underwriting operations.
- Processing policies, endorsements and cancellations