Senior Consultant- Java, Defence clearance
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant- Java, Defence clearance|
|Contact Name:||Luke D'Angelo|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 14:24|
5+ years technical IT experience that includes the following:
· Hands-on Java and/or .Net Development
· Deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software
· IT Operations and Application Support
· Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
· Experience with J2EE/LAMP/Microsoft stack
· Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis. Exposure to another monitoring tool is a bonus
· Must understand the interrelationships between the various infrastructure layers O/S, Disk. Network, NAS, SAN
· Working with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks. Ability to understand new application frameworks in customer environments quickly
· Consulting or Professional Services experience. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited University. Master's degree preferred OR commensurate work experience.
· Desire to work on cutting edge technology and ability to absorb a wide variety of technologies
· Programming experience.
· NV1 clearance or defence clearance.
· Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
· Proven written communication and documentation skills.
· Quick learner - Builds skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc.
· Seen as a trusted advisor by the customer. Uses best practices to consistently make prescriptive recommendations within the scope of the customer's business goals and is the trusted advisor / go-to person for the engagement when customers question what to do or how to perform technical tasks within project scope.
· Consistently achieves utilization targets and balances with development plans to ensure skills are updated and in demand.
· Seeks to identify and mitigate risks before issues arise
· Ambassador for solutions with customers and peers and communicates with confidence and accuracy
· Candidate should be open to up to 50% travel
If you believe you have the skill-set please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's